I deSign with JOY

Monday, March 28, 2011

Why? BeCauSe!

Why?  BeCauSe!
Good AfternoonY'aLL~~I've purposeLy stayed out of my craftroom the last couple of days because I could spend way too muCh time in here.  I get carried away when envolved in a project.  I tend to tune other stuff out [not meaning to]. An hour can easily turn into the whole day.
  Why?  BeCauSe!
 Life is a little tough right now ♥ but ♥ coping comes in different forms. 
One coping mechanism is gathering  *stuff to deSign the unusual*.   Like putting a pirate [school mascot] on a bottleCap with a bird or flower magnet on the reverse. 
Why?  BeCauSe!
WorKing outSide in the yard is another way I cope. Therefore~~out I went! 
Why?  BeCauSe!
Saturday my husband & I cut a major branCh off the biggest tree in our front yard.  I simpLy wanted to rid the tree of some dead branChes that had been hanging there for a couple of years. I thought perHaps a strong wind would've done that for us by now.  Long story short after hours of physical laBor that neither one of us should've been doing, we took down a major branCh [not on purpose] & hauled it away.  Then I decided [as if I wasn't exhausted enuff] to mow the entire yard. 
 Why? BeCauSe!
SunDay [yesterday] is a*blur* I Know I sat out on the swing & watched as the birds went about their daiLy routine.  I tried not to moVe too muCh beCauSe my body didn't approVe.  My husband [who had done moSt of the hard labor] grilled boudain & we ate till we were stuffed!   
Why?  BeCauSe!
ToDay I'm doing everything that I was supposed to do yesterDay plus everyThing that MonDay brings like the waShing.  I also have some "Swap-bot ATCs to deSign toDay. 
Why?  BeCauSe!
If you're wondering why I posted that first picture it's beCause I was sitting on the back steps too tired to get up & thought "I'll take a pic of this flower just BeCauSe it's pretty ♥"

  

No comments: