I deSign with JOY

Saturday, March 19, 2011

♥[onLy 44 cents]♥

Good Morning Y'aLL...just have time to show you one of the two *Swap-bot* projects I worked on yesterday.  It's so muCh fun to be creative!  ThinKing outSide the box is so reWarding..Ha!
The swap was for "Mail Art EnveLopes (no.2) We had to decorate an enveLope & inClude something the partner might like from her profile.  I choSe to send her a dolphin charm. My Swap-bot partner said she liked naTure & so I took off from there!  I don't know about you, but I don't like to do traditional all the time [almost never].  I figure that I'm *U*nique~(created by God that way) so why not be *U*nique in everyThing I'm allowed to be *U*nique doing.  Now there are times when there are no choiCes & stuff reQuires to be done a certain way....not in this caSe.  Hope she appreciates *U*nique ♥
If you're not buSy toDay why not decorate an envelope & send a friend a surpriSe!! ♥ [onLy 44cents] ♥


1 comment:

Marilyn [amafriend] said...

[*UPDATE*] (in caSE anyOne is interested): The reCipient of this enVelope really enJOYed it. We[crafters] don't craft looking for praiSe~we do it becauSe that's who we are. When we're complimented it's a bonus ♥