I deSign with JOY

Friday, March 18, 2011

*re♥AssuranCe*

Right now my front yard looks noThing like this~but it did ! You know what? "It will again!!"
I'm holding on to this image because I know that all my plants will sprout & flower just as they did last year at this time.  [not sure anyOne would beLieve me if they were standing in the front yard right now]]
I just have to be patient & watch as it happens.  Can't giVe up even when it looks grim beCause there will be better days coming.  Just like I have this image to remind me, I've got God's promiSes to reassure me ♥
I DID get things accomplished toDay & remembered to take pictures so I'll be downloading a few tomorrow.
Good Night Y'aLL ~~ sLeep well ♥

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it wonderful to know their is new life in things, whether it is plants or lives there is new life growing all the time..Evenwhen things are people look grim there is promise of new life. you used the correct wording "ASSURANCE"... So enjoy your writing... Brenda