I deSign with JOY

Thursday, March 10, 2011

No Matter What!

It's *plum* coLd again this morning! [at leaSt I am] That HOT cup of coFFee will hit the spot.  I sure enJOY going to spend time with my friends. We catch each other up on what's happening in our lives & help eaCh other in any way we can.   
I neVer feel *odd* or *Square* amoung my friends~~always can be mySelf & not feel [because I might be different] that I'm being judged.  Isn't it a wonderful feeling to be at eaSe in this worLd toDay? Due to the fact that I think outSide the box SO muCh ♥ someTimes I think round~someTimes I think square~someTimes I think *ROUND*&*SQUARE* at the same time! Ha!

Do you know the old saying about the grass being greener on the other siDe [of the fenCe]? It should neVer be that way. In my circLe of friends--->>>we don't care how green the grass is in eaCh other's yard.  
It's coFFeeTime again & eVen tho it's *plum* coLd & I'm a lil *round* & *square* this morning, I'm going to my friend's house where the grass is just as green as mine!!  Hope you enjoy your morning ♥ 

No comments: