I deSign with JOY

Friday, March 4, 2011

AfterNoon [going too Fast for Me] gotta catch up with mySelf!!

♥ All these pieCes of jewelry are for saLe ♥

Good AfterNoon Y'all~~I'm really tired cuzz I mowed the yard!  I went round & round at CurVes this morning so I'd say "I've gotten exerCise toDay!"  I heard  the coLor *orange* was popular this year, so I thought I'd show you a bit of orange I've deSigned.   
I've never been matchy matchy mySelf so this braCelet is more my style.  You could do this yourself just by collecting all orange beads & stringing them along with a few silver findings.  Wearing muLtiple bracelets is fashionable too, so here you go!!  Adding a few more would be fun [like silver, black, & whatever other color you think would make you smile]
I'm so glad you stopped by--wiSh you'd leave a comment--I'd like to get to know you!
I received some fanTasTic mail today from Swap-bot partners & I'm gonna post pics tomorrow.  So pLease come  back-->>>>For now, I've got to make a necKlace; fold clothes; go to Wal Mart; fix supper, then shower!  Phew, I'm really tired now!

No comments: