I deSign with JOY

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Can't help mySelf

As nighTtime comes upon me, I'm reMinded of the reLaXing trips to the briDge we took a couple of years ago.  I reCently joined Swap-bot & was challenged with maKing *inchies*.  First of all I had to find out what they were.  They are 1"x1" pieces of cardStock [of courSe].  These are my first attempt at *inchies* sent off to my swap partner.  If you have a love for scrapBooking & just ***Can't help yourSelf*** [like me] you should consider joining at http://www.swap-bot.com/  There you'll come in contact with many like us who have a passion for creating!  I now can't wait to check my mailBox daily to see what has arrived ♥ swapping can be addicting~~~so can scrapping!  BTW// my swap partner really liked her *inchies*

1 comment:

Julia said...

What a knockout envelope for those inchies! Lucky swap partner!