I deSign with JOY

Friday, April 8, 2011

*HiDing pLaCeS*


Good evening Y'aLL~ no dusting today!!  Got this altered bottleCap in the mail to my Swap-bot partner. She likes oLd buttons, stars, rusty stuff & bLing.  She sounds like me.  Ha! Maybe she's a collector~~[???]
I can't hide the fact that I like stuff [all kinds of stuff]
To *EGG*pLain a lil bout me~~when others did their kitchen in geeSe, I did mine in chicKens.  When chicKens got popular I started collecting cocaCola.  We moved here from La. & I wasn't gonna unpack all this, but I just couldn't help mySelf. WiSh my kitchen wasn't off white but I reFuse to take all this down to paint~~"Ever wish someOne would come & take everyThing down & redeSign for you???"  I DO!!
♥ TOO MUCH STUFF ♥
Don't even ask about dusting up there~~Ha!~~ IF I EVER [I think I'll pack it all up] The *hunt* for oLd coKe stuff was fun till it really became a collectable [in my area].  I really should pick out the be§t of it all, dust & put the rest away -->>>>give it away????

I just know there are dust bunnies hiding up there~I don't want to disturb them so I'm gonna touch anyThing





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome work! Vonda

Vicki said...

LOL...yes, leave those bunnies alone! Great collection you have up there!