I deSign with JOY

Friday, April 1, 2011

Beautiful Memories everyWhere

Good evening Y'aLL~
This is suCh beautiful weather I had to go outSide for a little while.  There isn't muCh beauty to see in my front yard. That OLD swing & OLD wheelbarrow beLonged to my daddy so they are very speCial to me.
Daddy maDe this OLD tractor for me before I even started school~~Can't imagine the funfilled hours I spent riding this thing.  My yard isn't beautiful yet, but it sure has beautiful *memories* everyWhere ♥
See that iron wagon?  Yep, you guessed it~~he maDe that too.  I put a squirrel feeder on it & every now & then we put out corn or nuts for them .  It's not beautiful, but the squirrels love it!  They must remember it becauSe they return every year to the same spot.  *memories* Ha!

I did spot one *beautiful* item in the rocks!  It's an altered domino neckLace!!  It's pLain & simpLe but hopefully to someOne it's beautiful ♥ 
The first day of April didn't fool me at all~~it was a beautiful day & I accompLished what I set out toDo ♥  

1 comment:

Tanna said...

It is always a good feeling to accomplish what you set out to do on a day! Bravo for you.